MyPakage began in July 2009 as a casual conversation between Dez Price and Dustin Bigney, two good friends lamenting over the lack of men’s underwear that was well-made, supportive and, above all, super cool.
This is the shit we find super cool...
Stuff I like (all)
- “1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in...”
- “You are beautiful like demolition. Just the thought of you draws my knuckles white. I don’t need a god. I have you and your beautiful mouth, your...”
- “You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You...”
- “Every dollar spent at a locally owned business generates two-to-four times the economic development impacts as a dollar spent on an equivalent...”